Thursday 28 February 2013

Karen’s Story

I don’t worry about the future, I don’t worry about money, and even when my husband was out of work for some years somehow God carried us through bringing opportunities I could not have imagined and answering our prayers. God really equipped me to get through.

Karen 

I have learnt that being a Christian does not prevent you from experiencing suffering because we live in an imperfect world, but God gives you what you need to enable you to get through. I learnt that you may not understand why you are in the situation you are in at the time, but afterwards God reveals that whatever hardship you may have suffered, He can make good come out of it. I have experienced that God is generous and loving.

What’s your faith story?
stories@camberleyconnections.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment